Many people have often reached out wanting to help FocusDriven, but they weren’t sure what they could do. Aside from simple acts such as sharing our Facebook posts and Tweets, you can also help FocusDriven financially. We are asking those of you who are considering making a donation to maximize your impact. We know times are tough, and we are only asking that you give what you can. But here are 10 ways to maximize your impact if you care about safety on our nation’s roadways.
- Make a personal donation.
- Set a fundraising goal for yourself.
- Ask your family and friends to match or double your contribution.
- Ask your employees to make a donation.
- Ask your employer to match or double what you raise at your organization.
- Ask your local businesses or vendors if they would be willing to make a donation in memory/in honor of someone you know.
- If you work in an office park, challenge other businesses to raise money.
- Coordinate a fundraiser in your community.
- Share what you did with your friends and family on Facebook and ask them to do the same.
- Send a tweet to your followers asking them to donate.
As always, thank you for your continued support and for caring about this issue.